Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I ND TO RENW MY MAGICJACK

Customer Question

HI I ND TO RENW MY MAGICJACK
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Are you using the MagicJack USB dongle, with it plugged into a computer's USB port, or with it plugged into a USB port on a router box or network box ?

The usual renewal procedure is to just plug in the MagicJack USB dongle, then enter a URL and proceed from there. This may not be preferable to you, though: this page tells of a procedure to get a one-year renewal.

http://www.betterchem.com/magicjack.htm

Note: do not click on the link in the Step 1. on that page. It is irrelevant. The link you want to start with, mentioned in Step 1., is here:

https://web03.magicjack.com/my/pages/mj-order.html?dat=vdcNASfERInU%2FdYUsB5D%2FMmshL20G6gTDohTPD9TVbVyPJ0FO0yTcuN8StnhkE4lD61TvBPtGR%2F9Q9eiaFJ5p2rgFF3Q8mDxivxja90ZsJClqXK7&sourceID=magicJack.com%2FPageHeader

It is a procedure that would be called a 'life hack', which gets a different result by carefully following other-than-usual procedure. I am assuming that you have a Magic Jack service account to log in to, and it requires a computer with an internet connection.