How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Computer Specialist
Category: Computer Hardware
Satisfied Customers: 36526
Experience:  Repairing computers for over 15 years
Type Your Computer Hardware Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I have a Technician come to my home ,to solve

Customer Question

How can I have a Technician come to my home ,to solve connection problems and help me get "Internet Explorer" to display the web pages? Thanks , Antoine ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

I can help you from here.

Is the problem NO pages at all are being displayed in Internet Explorer? Or just some?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My request is clear: I want some technician to come to my house and see the setup and determine why "Internet Explorer cannot display the Web pages" . Telephone calls to Comcast and "chats" had not helped. Antoine 22 Sept 2015 ,3.15am
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, we are only an online service sorry, we are not able to visit houses. But I can offer a money back guarantee I can fix this with you here.

But we do not do house calls sorry. Every thing else (can even call you) but not that sorry.

Related Computer Hardware Questions