Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I had to leave the room. I had tried to print a document a

Customer Question

john, I had to leave the room. I had tried to print a document a few days ago. I had gone to its base, changed portrate to landscape-but that didn't work I wanted lines in my doc. Now the printer will not do anything !!! All I can see is a pic of the printer. Have unplugged & replugged all wires. Using Microsoft 7. Can access Nothing about the printer.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your printing issues.

Can I remotely access your Windows 7 computer so that I can help you in your MS Word layout and in fixing the printer?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess