Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

Reason my ooma will not let comcast number thru. It doesn't

Customer Question

For some reason my ooma will not let comcast number thru. It doesn't ring and does not show up on call logs or caller ID. I do get a voice mail from them but it isn't ooma voice.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What is the message that you do receive? (It should be in Comcast or whatever voice, not in Ooma's voice, I suspect.)

(Perhaps it is, quite simply, a blocked number. If the voice message is in any way possibly fraudulent, phishing, or otherwise urging you do do something or threatening anything, I would be suspicious of it.)

Let me know more data about the call, and how you know that the number is ***** Comcast, and I will advise you more specifically once I have more specific data.