Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

I cannot see an icon when I attach the Iomega Ext. Drive.

Customer Question
Sarah, I cannot see an icon...
Sarah,
I cannot see an icon when I attach the Iomega Ext. Drive. Under applications I can see, the Time Machine icon and it offers me the opportunity to Select Backup Disk. Then the ""OtherAirPort Time Capsule" comes up and after clicking it never gives me an option. It finds nothing.
My goal is to access the records already on my drive and use the drive as storage once again.
Thanks!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer Hardware
8/24/2015
Computer technician: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
When you connect the Iomega to the Mac Mike, click on Finder and tell me if you see the drive listed on the left, under Mac Hard disk.
Russell H., Computer Repairer