Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert.
30970729

I have majic years and 1 month before it expired the MJ came

Customer Question

I have majic jack for 7 years and 1 month before it expired the MJ came apart in my hand and my Sister went out and bought me a MJplus.it had 6 months extra by MJ billing that I owed as of Dec service and I was told I owed my next 5 years service.Now you tell me my E-Mail isn't correct even though I've had that account for 15 years and you have sent many things to me on that account.So I went through the ten steps to regesture and on my account page it says my account is good until Jan 2020.My relatives are getting up and I need my phone to contact thhem and after 7 years of perfect service why am I being treated like.Please turn on my phone
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.

Hi there,

To resolve this situation, please contact MagicJack directly at https://www.magicjack.com/customercare.html