Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

Display port - No signal

Customer Question

Display port - No signal
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
Hello,I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.Please, elaborate on what your problem is. Is the display port built into the computer? Do any monitors work on it? Is it a laptop or desktop? Has it ever worked? Is the display port a usb adapter?I will be standing by.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
A phone call will not really help much. I have a better idea, however.May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No; I am not going to pay you any additional money.
Okay. Please, answer my questions. Is the display port built into the computer? Do any monitors work on it? Is it a laptop or desktop? Has it ever worked? Is the display port a usb adapter? Thank you.