Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

In about Jan till know I bot about 4 mouse I have 3 now that

Customer Question

In about Jan till know I bot about 4 mouse I have 3 now that they not work.-I but them
at Office Depot in Miami Spring Fl, would like if I can get a rfnd or just trash them.-
I am a good customer at Office Depot I did not have a recipe they told me e-mail to you
My nme is Beatrix Obermann(###) ###-####if you can hell let me now it is like 20.00dllrs
each and I have 3.-
Thank you so much
sincere
Beatrix Obermann
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I think that not having a sales receipt should not affect warranty coverage so much, but unfortunately it generally does. Given that they are broken, then unless the repairs are easy, you might be well-advised to trash them, indeed. But there is still a possibility that you might, at least, turn three of them into one working one. So tell me: - what maker and model are the three mouses in question? (if they are all three the same model, then maybe we could use one to fix the other two.)- What is wrong with the three mouses in question? correspondingly to their brand and model, so I can tell which can be used to repair which one of the others. Even if they are not any two of them, nor all three of them, the same model # ***** the same maker name... let me know what's wrong with each one of them. Possibly self-repair of them, or some of them, might be workable and efficient.