geekmark
geekmark, Computer Repairer
Experience:  I am a very honest and hard working IT Professional, i love to solve IT problems and make my clients happy
67003098

MK 710 wireless keyboard and mouse package first mouse,

Customer Question

MK 710 wireless keyboard and mouse package
first mouse,
cursor lagging, not scrolling,
after typing three letters(ex google window) would not type letters
unless I brought cursor into box and clicked mouse
keyboard worked fine
replacement mouse
cursor working fine'
keyboard not responding
tried many suggestions in forum
husband has Alzeheimers and he did not keep receipts
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  geekmark replied 2 years ago.
Hello glad to assist you, you got a installation disc i assume, if you did not dropped it please uninstall it then reinstall, let me know if you know how to do this so i can walk you through, it's very simple.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Your answer was incorrect. I did not think I had signed up for the automatic package when I did not get an answer right away. I figured out the problem was the original mouse went with the combo of keyboard and mouse. When the mouse was physically defective, Office depot traded out the mouse for one that is individually packaged. I realized that the new mouse needed the chip from the kit. The chip from the kit was compatible with the keyboard. The replacement mouse and its chip was not compatible with the keyboard that came in the kit. There was no disc that came with the keyboard and mouse kit.