Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I would like to lower the brightness, below 76 Inspiron 360. Th…

Customer Question
I would like to lower...
I would like to lower the brightness, below 76 for ny Inspiron 360. The computer is not going to sleep, it used to, but for the past week the bright screen is on all night. The screen never goes dark. It used to. I don't know how to fix it.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/2/2015
Computer technician: michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you
Please let me know that when was the last time the computer was running fine and have you recently changed any settings or run any windows update or installed any new software