Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

Need drivers

Customer Question
need drivers
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer Hardware
6/29/2015
Computer technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
Could you provide further details about your issue, please? Are you looking to install the drivers for your computer, or for any other device?
Keep me posted.
Installed a new hard drive and my drivers are not working
No issues; could you let me know what's the make and model of your system? Also, are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 on the affected system?
Keep me posted.
Windows 7 Professional, video drivers, and I always ask for other drivers for my CD ROM does not work
Hmm, I see. Are you currently able to access the Internet on the affected system? If so, may I set up a quick remote session now, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with installing the drivers?
Keep me posted.
Yes please
Okay, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4cb461d1-2ba7-42af-812c-7c16775b22ad
Click 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom.)
OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected.
If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.
Thank you.
I I broke the cable now I can't get it to run
Are you referring to the Ethernet cable? If so, you are not able to access the Internet on that system now?
Keep me posted.
I need to get a new power supply I broke the power supply trying to get the part number
I'm going to have to get back to you when I get a new power supply
Ah, I see. Is it just the power supply that's broken, or did you break the power jack on the laptop itself? Also, is the battery for the laptop not working?
No the jack broke I think I need to reset it
Hmm, I see. Okay, would you like to keep this question open, so that you can get back to me after it's repaired?
keep me posted.
Amnon battery but not for long
Okay. Could you let me know the model number of the laptop, so that I can provide with resources to download the drivers for the same?
Keep me posted.
G73j
G73jh
Okay. You may download all of the drivers you need for your ASUS laptop, using the following link:
https://www.asus.com/us/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/G73Jh/HelpDesk_Download/
Select your OS when prompted, and then expand and download the drivers you need to install accordingly.
Next, just run and install the drivers following the on-screen directions, and you should be good to go.
If you need more help, please use the Reply tab to continue our conversation.
If you do not require further assistance, kindly do not forget to rate my service by clicking on a star at the top of this page. Thank you!
I lost all power have to get a new cable box. Broke computer connector. Get back soon.Jim Foran
No issues; you may get back to this page anytime later on through your emails received from JustAnswer. Do keep me posted.
,I will get back to you when I get a new power supply
OK, no problem.
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist