Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

We have lost our picture. Direct TV told us how to restore…

Customer Question
We have lost our picture...
We have lost our picture. Direct TV told us how to restore it, but Direct TV told us
that because we have a Logitech Clicker, you will have to tell us how to restore the
picture.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer Hardware
We are not able to change channels with the Logitech clicker.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/29/2015
Computer technician: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Hello and thank you for your question. I would be happy to assist you with your issue today. Can you please tell me the model number of the Logitech?