Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I Want to renew my magicjack account.My name is***** and my p…

Customer Question
I Want to renew my...
I Want to renew my magicjack account.My name is***** and my phone number is(###) ###-####What would you like to find out?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer Hardware
6/28/2015
Computer technician: Mr.Med, computer hardware replied 3 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, computer hardware
Hello, thank you for your Question, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,To renew your magic jack you can go to the following website :https://web03.magicjack.com/my/index.htmlSign in with your email or phone number and password, find 'Customer Care' click on that, and then click on 'Extend Your License.' You can choose how many years you would like to renew for.Next, enter your credit card information and other information they ask for and then your renewal will be complete.If you forgot your password, click on 'forgot password' and they will email it to you.Or you can do this over the phone, please Call(###) ###-####Or(###) ###-####nce you are verified, they will validate your prepaid card and add it to renew your service.You can also always start a onlive chat with a support person by going to the customercare page on thier site: http://www.goo.gl/FUcjZX---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you need further help, please let me know and i will gladly continue to help.Note : only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer as bad or poor service , if you are not satisfied.Thank you