Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I am Brenda XXXXXX, please call me I am getting

Customer Question

I am Brenda XXXXXX, please call me I am getting no sound on my computer, everything is gone. I just registered for help on my desk top. please call me on XXX XXX XXXX. My computer is all mess-up up. Thanks,
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  SladeV replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will help you too the best of my ability. Can you elaborate further. as too your issue.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Robert: I came home this afternoon, turned on my computer to do some work and check my emails. The message I received was my computer could not be turned on. I followed the HP directions and did what was asked, after that, I have lost all my desk top icons and all of my documents. I am a teacher, all my students information appears to have disappeared. I am truly having a panic attack. This is what is happeniong now. Thanks!. ( I have a HP DEsktop Windows 7). I cannot listen to you because I have no sound on my computer that's why I asked to please call me.
Expert:  SladeV replied 2 years ago.
I am still not sure by The message I received was my computer could not be turned on. What you can try is, pressing F8 during start up and tell it too do a System Restore before the issue occurred. It should remove the issue per say that your files were not accidentally, erased