Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

My remote says "Fix the state of you devices in this activity

Customer Question
My remote says "Fix...
My remote says "Fix the state of you devices in this activity and then shows":
SA DVR
Samsung TV
Samsung Amp
I am an old lady in my 70's and have no idea what to do to get out of this. Please help!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer Hardware
6/4/2015
Computer technician: DJ_T_Dogg, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 years ago
DJ_T_Dogg
DJ_T_Dogg, Computer Hardware Engineer
This sounds like a common problem on the Harmony remotes.. please provide me with the make and model of your remote that you have. Thank you!
Harmony Ultimate
Do you need anything else from me?
Thank you for that! Please follow the steps listed and shown here for troubleshooting:
https://support.myharmony.com/en/harmony-is-frozen-or-not-responding
and also user's guide to fix a malfunction:
http://www.logitech.com/assets/50282/harmony-ultimate-user-guide.pdf
Glad I could be of assistance, please provide a positive rating, and God Bless!
Travis B.
DJ_T_Dogg
DJ_T_Dogg
DJ_T_Dogg, Computer Hardware Engineer