Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

ANDY I NEED TO BUY TIME MAJIC JACK. IAD MAJIC JACK FOR

Customer Question
ANDY I NEED TO BUY...
ANDY I NEED TO BUY TIME FOR MY MAJIC JACK. IAD MAJIC JACK FOR OVER TEN YEAR S WITH AUTOMATIC RECHARGE
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer Hardware
6/3/2015
Computer technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
First, you will need your MagicJack password. If you need to reset your password, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link: http://my.magicjack.com
- Enter your your MagicJack phone number in the username field with no spaces and no hyphens. Example: (###) ###-####
- Click the Forgot Password *****
Once you do that, a link will be sent to your email address, which you can click and it will tell you your password.
Now that you have the password, you can log into your account at the following page: http://my.magicjack.com
- After logging into your account, click the tab for your number.
- On the new page, click the link to renew or reactivate your number.
- Enter the requested information on that page and buy more time with MagicJack.
If need be, you can also call MagicJack at the following number: (###) ###-####
If you need any help doing this, I can remote into your system and help you.
I look forward to your next message or your rating below.
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,
- Jason
Jason Jones, Computer Technician