Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

I ordered a Hard Drive from Maxtor on May 9, 2015 and was told

Customer Question
to expect delivery in about...
I ordered a Hard Drive from Maxtor on May 9, 2015 and was told to expect delivery in about seven to ten days but it has not yet arrived. the order # ***** ***** 13075--- Just need to verify the order is still working? and need a telephone number to call if there is a problem. My home phone Thank You.
# *****(###) ###-####and my E-Mail is***@******.***
Russell G. Pearson, 208 Bomont Lane, Moravian Falls, NC 28654.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer Hardware
5/19/2015
Computer technician: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant
Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.
are you sure that you ordered it from Maxtor ?
they are owned by Seagate but their drives are sold by many companies
do you know the website that you purchased it from ?
Yes Maxtor from a print out given me by a tech at Staples and I paid for it on a credit card.
Could not get back to the sign in page with my temporary password ***** was dy7vz9l it that helps you Robert.
Purchased From Website http://www.maxtor.com. I was under the impression that you were with Maxtor?
i cant even get to Maxtor.com they were purchased by Seagate some time ago
are you sure that is the website you got into ?
you can try this number for Seagate which owns Maxtor
but I am not at all sure that you did in fact purchase from them
1.***-***-****
Robert M., Consultant