Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in various softwares and hardware devices.
50064670

Having trouble making some long distance calls with majic jack

Customer Question

having trouble making some long distance calls with majic jack plus
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 years ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can you please give more details of your problem ? Is the problem only with some long distance calls or with every calls ?

Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I tried ot call my mom 30 minutes away it is long distance and when I call it says its longdistance you have to dial 1 or 0 first i do an still does't make any difference

Sorry for the delay in reply.

You can call to International locations as same as with other traditional providers:

Calls to Canada & Caribbean:

Dial 1 + the area code + local number

Other Countries outside the United States and Canada:

Dial 011 + country code + city code + local number

NOTE: There are some countries like Dominican Republic, Trinidad & Tobago, and Jamaica where calls do not require a prefix of 011.

To be able to dial International numbers, you must purchase prepaid minutes at my.magicJack.com.

To call from your magicJack to another country, other than the U.S. or Canada, you must prepay for international minutes.

To purchase minutes for International calling: Click here and log into your account using the e-mail address and password ***** used when you registered your magicJack.

To check MJ's current rates, CLICK HERE

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

just some long distance calls to the same area

Okay, can you please let me know the exact message they are giving you when you try to make this call ? To which place and area you are trying to call ?

Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It is working okay now thanks.I don't know why or what happen but it is okay now

Happy to hear it worked, it may a temporary issue with the network or may the issue with the international calling credits. Remember us, when you need any assistance again. Your business is very valuable for us. You can ask a question directly to me by going to http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-jinsmn/ Now let me file this question as closed.

Regards
Jins