Clock Repair

Have clock problems? Ask a clock Expert and get answers ASAP

I have a Hermle quartz 2212 battery powered clock mechanism…

Customer Question
I have a Hermle...

I have a Hermle quartz 2212 battery powered clock mechanism in my clock that no longer works. Can i order another one and replace it?

Technician's Assistant: I throw away my watch whenever it stops moving. Some people love fixing timepieces. Differences like that make the world go round I guess - maybe that's clockwork too. Please tell me everything you can so the Clock Technician can help you best.

The clock stopped working about a year ago, I had no idea what to do, tried different batteries, nothing. Finally dawned on me maybe I could replace it. It is a little black box with copper a chip and dials inside, some copper too. Not really sure what else to tell you.

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Clock Technician should know?

There is 2500-002 22-FL1 on the dials and copper wiring area and the chip reads 98Z9-025542

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Clock Repair
5/31/2018
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 25 days ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes you can order the new movement from the company I use for ordering movements from listed below the part number is ***** and if you don't feel comfortable doing this yourself if you want I can find a clock repair company in your area just let me know your zip code location and by what major cities and I'll find a few in your area. Thanks Mike.

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

Black Forest Imports, Inc.***** Suite G
Greensboro, Nc. 27406
USA

Telephone Numbers:

1(***) ***-**** Orders Only

1(***) ***-**** Tech help & Questions

1(***) ***-**** Fax

Company Hours:

Monday Thru Friday 6:30am to 4:00pm PST

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

by using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.