Clock Repair

Have clock problems? Ask a clock Expert and get answers ASAP

I have a Barometer model 613453. unfortnately I drop it this…

Customer Question
Good day Sir. I...

Good day Sir. I have a Howard Miller Barometer model 613453. unfortnately I drop it this am and cracked the glass ..do you repair these .

Technician's Assistant: The Clock Technician will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Clock Technician can help you best.

Are u there

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Clock Technician should know?

My Name is ***** *****, in Oregon

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Clock Repair
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/30/2018
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 2 months ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. No I'm not allowed to work on JustAnswer customers Items at my clock repair shop but if you want I can find an authorized Howard Miller repair company in your area just let me know your zip code location and by what major cities and I'll find a few in your area. Thanks Mike.

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

by using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.