Clock Repair

Have clock problems? Ask a clock Expert and get answers ASAP

How to slow down movement of Smiths. Slow down speed of

Customer Question
How to slow down...

How to slow down movement of Smiths

Technician's Assistant: The Clock Technician will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Clock Technician can help you best.

Slow down speed of hands on Smiths clock

Technician's Assistant: I throw away my watch whenever it stops moving. Some people love fixing timepieces. Differences like that make the world go round I guess - maybe that's clockwork too. Is there anything else the Clock Technician should be aware of?

Smiths mantle clock runs to fast How to repair.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Clock Repair
3/11/2018
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 4 months ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I have to see what type of floating balance wheel you have Smith's mantle clocks have a couple different types if you can take a photo of the front face and back so I can see the movement of your clock I can tell you how to regulate the speed. You have an "add files" button that you can click or this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/142 How to Send a Photo or File is in Other. Thanks Mike

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/142

No need for only 5 minutes of adjustment of my Smiths clock. Thank you.

HI, OK your welcome if you ever need help in the future just ask. Thanks Mike

No need for any clock responce thank you.

.