Clock Repair

Have clock problems? Ask a clock Expert and get answers ASAP

I have a clock that was in my fathers jewelry store in

Customer Question
I have a clock...

I have a clock that was in my fathers jewelry store in Canada. it has two different circular neon tubes. Two years ago I replaced the neon tubes. Now the clock movement has failed. Where can I find a Lanshire movement Part number LC3074 -Model number EMPM?

Technician's Assistant: I throw away my watch whenever it stops moving. Some people love fixing timepieces. Differences like that make the world go round I guess - maybe that's clockwork too. Is there anything else important you think the Clock Technician should know?

My father placed this clock in his repair shop in 1940 when I was ten years old. I am now 87 year old. I would like to repair the clock and pass it on to my grandson.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Clock Repair
3/7/2018
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 4 months ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes that Lanshire movement has been discontinued the company closed over 30 years ago. What you can do is to bring the clock to a clock repair shop and they can measure the movement, hands & shaft to put a compatible movement in your clock if you like let me know your zip code location and I can locate a clock repair shop in your area. Thanks Mike

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike