Clock Repair

Have clock problems? Ask a clock Expert and get answers ASAP

I I bought an older model Memorex radio. Bought a Memorex…

I I bought...

I I bought an older model Memorex radio

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Bought a Memorex clock radio )model MC2884 Can I access a User Manual online?

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Is there a Users Manual avail online for Memorex Clock Radio Model MC2884

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Need users manual for clock radio Model No.MC2884

ineall I need (if avail) is a Users Manual for a Memorex Clock radio Model # MC2864. Perhaps it is available online somewhere??Please advise.
Thanks much.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/6/2018
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes you can click the link below and when you get to that page look to your right and you will see how to download the user manual for the model MC2864. Thanks Mike

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

https://www.manualowl.com/p/Memorex/MC2864/Manual/134918

Thanks so much Mike. Much appreciated,
Nelson

H​I Nelson, Your Welcome if you ever need help in the future just ask. Thanks Mike

Mike, Consultant