Clock Repair

Have clock problems? Ask a clock Expert and get answers ASAP

I can't get my clock to work! and I love it and O love

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my clock to work! and I love it and O love listening to it. Can you help me out?

Technician's Assistant: I throw away my watch whenever it stops moving. Some people love fixing timepieces. Differences like that make the world go round I guess - maybe that's clockwork too. Please tell me everything you can so the Clock Technician can help you best.

I wish I could send you a picture of it... It's a Hermie.

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Clock Technician should be aware of?

It was working fine until my daughter did something to it so it wouldn't chime because she claimed it would keep her up. She was visiting.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Clock Repair
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2018
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 7 months ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you.​ What type clock do you have grandfather, wall, mantle? and what exactly is the problem will not run or the chimes do not chime?. Thanks Mike

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

no, thank you
no, i don't need help any longer

HI, OK if you ever need help in the future just ask. Thanks Mike

Thank you

.

no longer need your services so please do not email me again
thanks