Clock Repair

Have Clock Problems? Ask a Clock Expert and Get Answers ASAP

Clock Repair

I have a clock that needs to be repaired dont know what kind…

Customer Question
I have a clock that...
I have a clock that needs to be repaired dont know what kind of clock it is but would like to know if its worth fixing the only tag i see on it is my fair lady Theme from Dr. Shivago? Is this a clock worth fixing has a wheel with danceing people and a door that opens up and abig deer that is mounted on the top its all wood and has weights and chains what kind of clock is this and is it worth fixing?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Clock Repair
12/15/2017
Clock Repair Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Why cant i send you a picture?

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Chris C
Chris C
Chris C, Professional Clock Repairer (5yrs+)