Clock Repair

Have clock problems? Ask a clock Expert and get answers ASAP

I have a Lacrosse indoor/outdoor wall (atomic) clock, I

Customer Question
I have a Lacrosse...

I have a Lacrosse indoor/outdoor wall (atomic) clock, I replced year old batteries now can't get atomic signal?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Lacrosse WS8117u-it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

New batteries put tx37u-it in same position outside as it was for last year, no results.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I followed all instructions to the letter but no results.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Clock Repair
12/11/2017
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 4 months ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. After taking out the old batteries did you wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting the new batteries?. Thanks

Chris C
Chris C
Chris C, Professional Clock Repairer (5yrs+)