Clock Repair

Have clock problems? Ask a clock Expert and get answers ASAP

I paid for Cleaning tools and clock oil about a month ago !!

Customer Question
Never have received any thing...
I paid for Cleaning tools and clock oil about a month ago !! Never have received any thing !Ron Beville***@******.***
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Clock Repair
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/8/2017
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 6 months ago
Mike, Consultant

HI Ron, Yes your first question was on October 4th if you ordered your items from Clockworks.com I would try calling them I order from them on a weekly basis and have had no problems. Thanks Mike

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

Clockworks.com
PO Box 339 -*****br />Huntington MA 01050
800,381,7458