Clock Repair

Have clock problems? Ask a clock Expert and get answers ASAP

I need new workings & clock face for my knight & gibbons…

Customer Question
I need new workings...

I need new workings & clock face for my knight & gibbons mantle clock. Is there any where I can obtain them from please?

Technician's Assistant: I throw away my watch whenever it stops moving. Some people love fixing timepieces. Differences like that make the world go round I guess - maybe that's clockwork too. Please tell me everything you can so the Clock Technician can help you best.

The face & workings got badly damaged but I like the outer wood. It's circular, approx. 8cm in the outer rim on the face & approx. 6cm for the inner rim where the working go.

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Clock Technician should be aware of?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Clock Repair
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/2/2017
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 7 months ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I'm not allowed to sell parts to Justanswers customers but you can order your part from one of the companies I use to order parts from and they all ship worldwide just click the links I provided. Thanks Mike.

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

Cousins Material House Ltd
Unit J, Chesham Close
Romford
Essex
RM7 7PJ
United Kingdom

Telephone:

+44 (0)1708 757800 08:30 a:m - 12:00 Mid day GMT/BST)

https://www.cousinsuk.com/department/clock-movements-parts

Timesavers.com https://timesavers.com/
    Box 12700
    Scottsdale, AZ 85267 U.S.A.
    1,800,552,1520
    Monday through Friday Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (MST)

Clockworks.com http://www.clockworks.com/‎

PO Box 339 -*****br />Huntington MA 01050
    800,381,7458