Clock Repair

Have clock problems? Ask a clock Expert and get answers ASAP

I have an art noveau mantle clock, of which I have no

Customer Question
I have an art...

I have an art noveau mantle clock, of which I have no details. The face has "Unicorn "spelt .The movement is marked Germany, and initials FSH or FHS or HFS as stamped. The workmanship is v/good but is a series product.

Technician's Assistant: I throw away my watch whenever it stops moving. Some people love fixing timepieces. Differences like that make the world go round I guess - maybe that's clockwork too. Is there anything else important you think the Clock Technician should know?

Can you advise it's heritage please?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Clock Repair
11/29/2017
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 7 months ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I'm a member of NAWCC The National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors. If you can please post a photo of the face of your clock & the marks on the movement so I can give you an accurate evaluation. Thanks Mike

Forget it. I am sorry i wasted your time, and my own
Clock Repair Expert: carlo-cssm,
 replied 7 months ago
carlo-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
(http://www.justanswer.com/clock-repair/au4a5-art-noveau-mantle-clock-no.html)
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.

.