Clock Repair

Have clock problems? Ask a clock Expert and get answers ASAP

The clock runs fine but the hands won't turn can you help…

Customer Question
The clock runs fine...

The clock runs fine but the hands won't turn can you help me

Technician's Assistant: I throw away my watch whenever it stops moving. Some people love fixing timepieces. Differences like that make the world go round I guess - maybe that's clockwork too. Please tell me everything you can so the Clock Technician can help you best.

Can I get back to you a little later have to take care of something so I can consentrate on my clock it's old but I love it thanks very much Phil

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Clock Technician should know?

Don't know I think it's very old from Germany also it's a large clock and looks as if it has had a rough life runs good but the hands just don't turn

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Clock Repair
11/22/2017
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 7 months ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi Phil, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. What type clock do you have Grandfather, Wall, Mantle etc.? ​When was the last time the movement was cleaned & re oiled?. Thanks Mike

Hi Phil, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike