Clock Repair

Have clock problems? Ask a clock Expert and get answers ASAP

I am missing one small part on my very old Grandfather

Customer Question
I am missing one...

I am missing one small part on my very old Grandfather Clock. Can I send a picture and get help?

Technician's Assistant: I throw away my watch whenever it stops moving. Some people love fixing timepieces. Differences like that make the world go round I guess - maybe that's clockwork too. Please tell me everything you can so the Clock Technician can help you best.

I have a very large Grandfather clock built in the 1700 And it is missing one small screw. Can I send you a picture and see if you can send me the part?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Clock Repair
11/15/2017
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 7 months ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I'm not allowed to sell parts to Justanswers customers but you can order your part from one of the companies I use to order parts try Timesavers.com first they have a great selection of screws just click the link below and then in there search bar type in screws and if you don't feel comfortable doing this yourself if you want I can find a clock repair company in your area just let me know your zip code location and by what major cities and I'll find a few in your area. Thanks Mike.

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

https://timesavers.com/

Moore Clocks LLC

1711 Old York-Hampton Hwy

Yorktown, VA, 23692

Call us (toll free):(###) ###-####strong>

Timesavers.com
    Box 12700
    Scottsdale, AZ 85267 U.S.A.
    1,800,552,1520
    Monday through Friday Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (MST)

Clockworks.com

PO Box 339 -*****br />Huntington MA 01050
    800,381,7458

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

by using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
    for helping you.

Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 6 months ago

.

Mike, Consultant