Clock Repair

Have clock problems? Ask a clock Expert and get answers ASAP

I have a Kinzle Chronoquartz clock. The movement has stopped…

Customer Question
I have a Kinzle...

I have a Kinzle Chronoquartz clock. The movement has stopped working and it needs a new clock movement. What is approx cost so we can decide whether to rerair or not. Frank Cullen ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: I throw away my watch whenever it stops moving. Some people love fixing timepieces. Differences like that make the world go round I guess - maybe that's clockwork too. Please tell me everything you can so the Clock Technician can help you best.

This is a 7 inch diameter clock with C battery. Face of the clock is a world map

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Clock Technician should be aware of?

Tthere isn't anything. The clock has a printed circuit board behind the working parts.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Clock Repair
11/14/2017
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 8 months ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi Frank, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. KIENZLE CHRONOQUARTZ WORLD TIME CLOCK. Yes you can order your part from one of the companies I use to order parts from just give them the make and model of your clock and the movement number which should be located on the back of the movement or in the inside cover I believe it is either a 20mm or 22mm shaft but you might have to measure the shaft that goes through the face that holds the hands and if you don't feel comfortable doing this yourself if you want I can find a clock repair company in your area just let me know your zip code location and by what major cities and I'll find a few in your area. Thanks Mike.

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

Moore Clocks LLC

1711 Old York-Hampton Hwy

Yorktown, VA, 23692

Call us (toll free):(###) ###-####strong>

Timesavers.com
    Box 12700
    Scottsdale, AZ 85267 U.S.A.
    1,800,552,1520
    Monday through Friday Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (MST)

Gone to Pieces

(battery operated quartz movements only)
    6819 Rt 259 Hwy
    Homer City, PA 15748
    order line: 1,800,205,7204

Clockworks.com
    PO Box 339 -*****br />Huntington MA 01050
    800,381,7458

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

by using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
    for helping you.