Clock Repair

Have Clock Problems? Ask a Clock Expert and Get Answers ASAP

Clock Repair

Can you answer a question about repairing. Seth electric…

Customer Question
Can you answer a...

Can you answer a question about repairing. Seth Thomas electric clock?

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

First time

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Don't know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have a Seth Thomas electric clock. It's a Poise -2. It needs a movement I think. Are these movements still available? Model is E201-001

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Clock Repair
10/12/2017
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 4 months ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes you can order your part from one of the companies I use to order parts from they all carry electric movements parts & movements just give them the make and model of your clock and the movement number which should be located on the back of the movement and if you don't feel comfortable doing this yourself if you want I can find a clock repair company in your area just let me know your zip code location and by what major cities and I'll find a few in your area. Thanks Mike.

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

Timesavers.com

Box 12700
    Scottsdale, AZ 85267 U.S.A.
    1,800,552,1520
    Monday through Friday Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (MST)

Norkro.com
    2209 NW Mill Pond Rd.
    Portland Or 97229
    order line: 1,800,566,7576

Clockworks.com

PO Box 339 -*****br />Huntington MA 01050
    800,381,7458

Can a novice replace a movement? If not I would like you to give me some clock repair shops that could do this work for me. My area code is 30467. Major cities Savannah and Augusta, GA
    I will be happy to rate you when you answer my follow up question.

HI, Yes you can try to replace the movement yourself it isn't really that hard but if you do I would suggest while you do decide to try it yourself always take notes and pictures for reference so you remember how to re assemble the movement. You live a little rural so here are the closest clock repair companies to you in Sylvania. Thanks Mike

for helping you.

.

Rickie's Clock Services

1628 Clyo Shawnee Rd, Clyo, GA 31303

(###) ###-####/p>

.

HEATON CLOCK COMPANY

Approximately 52.0 Miles from 30467*****br />AUGUSTA, GA###-##-####br />Phone:(###) ###-####br />Mobile:(###) ###-####/p>

.

MAUS CLOCKWORKS

Approximately 58.7 Miles from 30467
    201 SOUTH MAIN STREET
    PO BOX 71
    DAVISBORO, GA 31018
    Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

by using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
    for helping you.

Mike, Consultant