Clock Repair

Have Clock Problems? Ask a Clock Expert and Get Answers ASAP

Clock Repair

I have a wall clock purchased in Germany in 1975 with no

manufacturer markings. It has...
I have a wall clock purchased in Germany in 1975 with no manufacturer markings. It has three chimes, rings on the quarter hour and chimes in tune on the hour. It is pendulum controlled. I'm thinking it may be a Hermle, but it is now in a repair shop and the tech can't find a source for the parts. We are in the US. Ideas?
JA: I throw away my watch whenever it stops moving. Some people love fixing timepieces. Differences like that make the world go round I guess - maybe that's clockwork too. Is there anything else important you think the Clock Technician should know?
Customer: I want to suggest he look for Hermle resources. They are the only company I've been able to find with anything that looks like our clock. Is there somewhere else I should look?
10/12/2017
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes you can order your part from one of the companies I use to order parts from they all carry Hermle parts & movements just give them the make and model of your clock and the movement number which should be located on the back of the movement and if you don't feel comfortable doing this yourself if you want I can find a clock repair company in your area just let me know your zip code location and by what major cities and I'll find a few in your area. Thanks Mike.

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

Timesavers.com

Box 12700
    Scottsdale, AZ 85267 U.S.A.
    1,800,552,1520
    Monday through Friday Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (MST)

Norkro.com
    2209 NW Mill Pond Rd.
    Portland Or 97229
    order line: 1,800,566,7576

Clockworks.com

PO Box 339 -*****br />Huntington MA 01050
    800,381,7458

Mike, Consultant
    Customer reply replied 1 month ago
    I think I'm good, Mike. I have the clock in the hands of who I hope is a qualified technician. He was having trouble finding the parts. I've sent him your response and hope he can get the parts to do the renovation of the clock. Thanks.

HI, Your Welcome if you ever need help in the future just ask. Thanks Mike

Mike, Consultant