Clock Repair

Have clock problems? Ask a clock Expert and get answers ASAP

H M Clock Movement 2275 replacement ccost. Wall clock looks…

Customer Question
H M Clock Movement...

H M Clock Movement 2275 replacement ccost

Technician's Assistant: I throw away my watch whenever it stops moving. Some people love fixing timepieces. Differences like that make the world go round I guess - maybe that's clockwork too. Please tell me everything you can so the Clock Technician can help you best.

Wall clock looks great, Movement #2275 runs slow, pendulum works, chimes do not. what would a new movement cost.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Clock Repair
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/5/2017
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 10 months ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. What model Howard Miller clock do you have? What is the maker on the quartz movement is it Takane? . Thanks Mike