Clock Repair

Have clock problems? Ask a clock Expert and get answers ASAP

This simple item has a personal value to me Thus I would…

Customer Question
This simple item has...

This simple item has a personal value to me Thus I would need your help to have thi repaired

Technician's Assistant: The Clock Technician will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Clock Technician can help you best.

Hello Pearl, the Toshiba LQ-200 alarm clock.this a simple but valuable to me. Pls tell me if I could have it repaired...will appreciate your help Nimia Lacebal*****Bloomfield, NJ 07003

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Clock Technician should be aware of?

It does not work at all

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Clock Repair
10/2/2017
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 10 months ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi Nimia, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I'm not allowed to work on JustAnswer customers clocks at my repair shop but I listed several clock repair shops in your area that can help fix your clock. Thanks Mike

.

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

.

EVA'S CORNER

Approximately 4.0 Miles from 07003*****br />PASSIAC, NJ 07055
Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

.

GEORGE IVANYO

Approximately 6.7 Miles from 07003

101 EAST PEDDIE STREET
NEWARK, NJ 07114
Phone: Mobile:(###) ###-####/p>

.

OLEG BILERMAN

Approximately 9.5 Miles from 07003
13-17 EASTERN DRIVE
FAIR LAWN, NJ 07410
Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

for helping you.