Clock Repair

Have clock problems? Ask a clock Expert and get answers ASAP

I have a very nice grand father clock bought in your store…

Customer Question
I have a very...

I have a very nice grand father clock bought in your store about 20 years ago, the clock is lovely and works very well, but I want one of your technician to come and check it to make sure it is alright

Technician's Assistant: I throw away my watch whenever it stops moving. Some people love fixing timepieces. Differences like that make the world go round I guess - maybe that's clockwork too. Is there anything else important you think the Clock Technician should know?

Do you have technician in or out of Las Vegas NV

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Clock Repair
9/27/2017
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 10 months ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Here are the closest clock repair technicians that can help you with your clock. Thanks Mike

.

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

CLOCKCRAFT (Floor clocks only)

Approximately 2.2 Miles from 89134
304 ONYX CREST STREET
LAS VEGAS, NV 89145
Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

.

ALL HOURS INC

Approximately 7.0 Miles from 89134
9633 MEEKS BAY AVENUE
LAS VEGAS, NV 89148
Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

.

YONG'S CLOCK

Approximately 7.8 Miles from 89134
9620 W RUSSELL ROAD #1135
LAS VEGAS, NV 89148
Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

for helping you.