Clock Repair

Have clock problems? Ask a clock Expert and get answers ASAP

One weight is falling slower than the other two.Facing the…

Customer Question
One weight is falling slower...
One weight is falling slower than the other two.Facing the clock it would be the one on the left. O own a Howard Miller. Grandfather clock. Please advise..... I love my clock
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Clock Repair
9/24/2017
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 9 months ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. How long has this been happening? Did you just get your clock? If so first make sure the weights are in there proper order. They should be marked on the bottom R,C,L if not the heaviest weight runs the chimes, next heaviest runs the pendulum, the lightest on the left it runs the strike. The LEFT weight will only drop when the clock strikes the hour. Thanks Mike

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike