Clock Repair

Have clock problems? Ask a clock Expert and get answers ASAP

I Need an adjuster for a seth S T 113Sdjusterand a

Customer Question
I Need an adjuster...

I Need an adjuster for a seth Thomas S T 113Sdjusterand a suspension spring. if you have them tell me how much and how soon you can ship it out

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I need an S T 113 adjuster and a suspension spring. How much are they and how soon can I get it?

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hi Pearl. yes I do

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Clock Repair
9/23/2017
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 10 months ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I'm not allowed to sell JustAnswer customers clock parts but you can order your parts from one of the companies I use to order parts from just give them the make and model of your clock and the movement number which should be located on the back of the movement and if you don't feel comfortable doing this yourself if you want I can find a clock repair company in your area just let me know your zip code location and by what major cities and I'll find a few in your area. Thanks Mike.

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

Moore Clocks LLC

1711 Old York-Hampton Hwy

Yorktown, VA, 23692

Call us (toll free):(###) ###-####strong>

Timesavers.com
    Box 12700
    Scottsdale, AZ 85267 U.S.A.
    1,800,552,1520
    Monday through Friday Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (MST)

Norkro.com
    2209 NW Mill Pond Rd.
    Portland Or 97229
    order line: 1,800,566,7576

Clockworks.com

PO Box 339 -*****br />Huntington MA 01050
    800,381,7458

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

by using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
    for helping you.