Clock Repair

Have Clock Problems? Ask a Clock Expert and Get Answers ASAP

Clock Repair

I have a Dufonte by Lucien Piccard old but still in box with…

Customer Question
I have a Dufonte...

I have a Dufonte by Lucien Piccard old but still in box with tags no price?

Technician's Assistant: The Clock Technician will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Clock Technician can help you best.

Doesn't say much except for it is a twist-o-flex and (NEW)

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Clock Technician should know?

Nothing more to add except for its at least 30 to 40 years old!

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Clock Repair
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/18/2017
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 5 months ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I'm a member of NAWCC The National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors. Men's or Ladies watch they made both kinds. If you can please post a photo of the watch and the markings so I can give you an accurate evaluation. Thanks Mike

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your watch? Thanks Mike

Chris C
Chris C
Chris C, Professional Clock Repairer (5yrs+)