Clock Repair

Have clock problems? Ask a clock Expert and get answers ASAP

I bought a grandfather clock on a silent bid I would like to…

I bought a Howard...

I bought a Howard Clark grandfather clock on a silent bid I would like to know something about it reg serial #456656 and model #610-299 how old and cost its just beautiful Loraine Irvin thank you

Technician's Assistant: I throw away my watch whenever it stops moving. Some people love fixing timepieces. Differences like that make the world go round I guess - maybe that's clockwork too. Please tell me everything you can so the Clock Technician can help you best.

It looks like oak med color glass on sides and front has triple chime cable driven

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Clock Technician should know?

I am not sure it keeps time the left weight is hanging crooked but not really noticeable

9/18/2017
Mike, Consultant

Hi Loraine, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I'm a member of NAWCC The National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors. The value in today's market in good body & running condition $950.00 to excellent body & running condition $1275.00. Howard Miller started to make this model in 1981 - 1990. First make sure the weights are in the correct order they should be marked on the bottom R C L if not the heaviest weight goes on the RIGHT it runs the pendulum, next heaviest in the CENTER it runs the pendulum next heaviest or the same weight as the center it goes on the LEFT which runs the strike,I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

for helping you.

Mike, Consultant