Clock Repair

Have Clock Problems? Ask a Clock Expert and Get Answers ASAP

Clock Repair

I hope you can help. I am interested in buying a second-hand

grandfather clock. It is missing...
I hope you can help. I am interested in buying a second-hand grandfather clock. It is missing the pendulum. Here is the info on the tag: Trend by Sligh, Zeeland, Michigan 49464, Style no 868WM-996, Movement no 109A, pack no 127/288. Can you help me locate a pendulum? thanks, Ron
JA: I throw away my watch whenever it stops moving. Some people love fixing timepieces. Differences like that make the world go round I guess - maybe that's clockwork too. Is there anything else the Clock Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of
9/16/2017
Mike, Consultant

Hi Ron, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes you can order your pendulum from one of the companies I use to order parts from just give them the make and model of your clock and the movement number which should be located on the back of the movement. Try Clockworks first that is the company I use the most and if you do not feel comfortable doing this yourself let me know your zip code location and I can find a clock repair company in your area that can help you with your clock. Thanks Mike.

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

Clockparts.com*****br />Culver City, CA 90230 USA
    Toll free: 1,888,8CRAFTS
    Hours: Monday to Friday, 8AM to 4PM PST

Timesavers.com
    Box 12700
    Scottsdale, AZ 85267 U.S.A.
    1,800,552,1520
    Monday through Friday Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (MST)

Clockworks.com

PO Box 339 -*****br />Huntington MA 01050
    800,381,7458

Mike, Consultant
    Mike, Consultant