Chris C
Chris C, Professional Clock Repairer (5yrs+)
Experience:  MBHI (Member of British Horological Institute), Masters in Physical Sciences (Cambridge University)
35181951

I have a Viena Regulator that is not working. I have been

Customer Question

I have a Viena Regulator that is not working. I have been unable to repair it. Can you help me?. I live in Fayetteville, North Carolina
JA: The Clock Technician will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Clock Technician can help you best.
Customer: It just does not work, period
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Clock Technician should know?
Customer: I can send the clock to you so you can fix it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I'm not allowed to work on JustAnswers customers clocks but if you want I can find a clock repair company in your area just let me know your zip code location and by what major cities and I'll find a few in your area. Thanks Mike

Expert:  Mike replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike