Clock Repair

Have Clock Problems? Ask a Clock Expert and Get Answers ASAP

Clock Repair

I have a Viena Regulator that is not working. I have been…

Customer Question
I have a Viena...

I have a Viena Regulator that is not working. I have been unable to repair it. Can you help me?. I live in Fayetteville, North Carolina

Technician's Assistant: The Clock Technician will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Clock Technician can help you best.

It just does not work, period

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Clock Technician should know?

I can send the clock to you so you can fix it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Clock Repair
9/15/2017
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 5 months ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I'm not allowed to work on JustAnswers customers clocks but if you want I can find a clock repair company in your area just let me know your zip code location and by what major cities and I'll find a few in your area. Thanks Mike

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

Chris C
Chris C
Chris C, Professional Clock Repairer (5yrs+)