Clock Repair

Have Clock Problems? Ask a Clock Expert and Get Answers ASAP

Clock Repair

I have a grand father clock that has a little attachment

Customer Question
I have a grand...
I have a grand father clock that has a little attachment part that the pendulum is attached to at the very top that is brocken. also my clock will not run, and when I tried to remove the pemdulum it broke.
JA: I throw away my watch whenever it stops moving. Some people love fixing timepieces. Differences like that make the world go round I guess - maybe that's clockwork too. Is there anything else important you think the Clock Technician should know?
Customer: no .
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Clock Repair
9/13/2017
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 4 months ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. There are 3 parts to the pendulum assembly at the top is the suspension spring then the pendulum leader hangs from the suspension spring then the pendulum hangs from the pendulum leader I'll post a photo below to show you. You can order your part from one of the companies I use to order parts from just give them the make and model of your clock and the movement number which should be located on the back of the movement and if you don't feel comfortable doing this yourself if you want I can find a clock repair company in your area just let me know your zip code location and by what major cities and I'll find a few in your area. Try Clockworks.com first. Thanks Mike.

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

Moore Clocks LLC

1711 Old York-Hampton Hwy

Yorktown, VA, 23692

Call us (toll free):(###) ###-####strong>

Timesavers.com
    Box 12700
    Scottsdale, AZ 85267 U.S.A.
    1,800,552,1520
    Monday through Friday Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (MST)

Clockworks.com

PO Box 339 -*****br />Huntington MA 01050
    800,381,7458

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

by using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
    for helping you.

Mike, Consultant