Mike, Consultant
Experience:  I've been active in clock repair for 14 years - NAWCC member.
61108514

I am just beginning my clock collection and am learning. I

Customer Question

I am just beginning my clock collection and am learning. I have what seems like a basic question. I have picked up a relatively newer (10-20 yrs old) Korean 31 day pendulum wall clock. I quickly found the clock's 'beat' - in fact - the clock keeps perfect time (over last 6 hours or so). The issue is the clock case sits about 20 degrees off center to keep time. I have not touched the pendulum or bob at this time. Recommendations? Thanks, Tony

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 1 month ago.

Hi Tony, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes I have had the same problem many times if the clock is keeping perfect time and is in beat the only true way to fix the problem is in fact to adjust the clocks case to the movement or you will have to live with the clocks case being off by 15 or 20 degrees. Thanks Mike

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.