Mike, Consultant
Experience:  I've been active in clock repair for 14 years - NAWCC member.
61108514

How do you change the light bulb on a Model 610-751 (The

Customer Question

How do you change the light bulb on a Howard Miller Model 610-751 (The Fairfield)? I can't figure out how to remove the hood over the light to remove the bulb once the glass panel has been removed..
JA: The Clock Technician will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Clock Technician should know?
Customer: No, the bulb is a tubular bulb.
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. You should not have to remove the hood to replace the bulb. If you could please post a photo if you can of the hood and bulb area so I can see how to take the bulb out. I believe I worked on the Fairfield model several years ago but I didn't have to remove the hood and if you don't feel comfortable doing this yourself if you want I can find an authorized Howard Miller clock repair company in your area just let me know your zip code location and by what major cities and I'll find a few in your area. Thanks Mike

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

Expert:  Mike replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

for helping you.