Mike, Consultant
Experience:  I've been active in clock repair for 14 years - NAWCC member.
61108514

I removed he movement from an Ansonia antique clock and the

Customer Question

I removed he movement from an Ansonia antique clock and the hook that holds the pendulem broke off. So is it fixable?
JA: I throw away my watch whenever it stops moving. Some people love fixing timepieces. Differences like that make the world go round I guess - maybe that's clockwork too. Please tell me everything you can so the Clock Technician can help you best.
Customer: There is a hanging hook (holds pendulum) that fits through another hanging object and the hook brook off
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Clock Technician should know?
Customer: I am not sure
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 3 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. You can try to get the pendulum leader fixed by a clock repair shop but you can order your part from one of the companies I use to order parts from just tell them you need a replacement pendulum leader for your Ansonia clock plus give them the movement number off the back plate of the movement. I would try Timesavers.com first and if you don't feel comfortable doing this yourself if you want I can find a clock repair company in your area just let me know your zip code location and by what major cities and I'll find a few in your area. Thanks Mike.

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

Timesavers.com
    Box 12700
    Scottsdale, AZ 85267 U.S.A.
    1,800,552,1520
    Monday through Friday Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (MST)

Norkro.com
    2209 NW Mill Pond Rd.
    Portland Or 97229
    order line: 1,800,566,7576

Clockworks.com
    PO Box 339 -*****br />Huntington MA 01050
    800,381,7458