Mike, Consultant
Experience:  I've been active in clock repair for 14 years - NAWCC member.
61108514

I purchased a Grandfather Clock, Model 610569, S/N –

Customer Question

I purchased a Grandfather Clock, Model 610569, S/N – MF0065940038, on June 16, 2007 from Relax Manufacturing – P O Box 2250 – Thomasville, NC 27360
My problem is, I pulled the chain too fast for the lift side weight, hit the top and it fell off the chain and hit the third weight. It knocked the top off the left weight and also bent the bottom (Brass top & bottom). In contact with the right weight it also bent the top and bottom. The outside side pieces of both weights are OK. (Brass part)
I would like to purchase the two - tops & bottoms to repair my clock weight’s.
JA: I throw away my watch whenever it stops moving. Some people love fixing timepieces. Differences like that make the world go round I guess - maybe that's clockwork too. Is there anything else the Clock Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Also my e-mail address is:***@******.***
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 4 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. The Right weight is for the chimes, Left weight is for the strike, Center weight is for the pendulum you can order your parts from one of the companies I use to order parts from just give them the make and model of your clock and the movement number which should be located on the back of the movement tell them you need the two - tops & bottoms of the damaged weights and if you don't feel comfortable doing this yourself if you want I can find a clock repair company in your area just let me know your zip code location and by what major cities and I'll find a few in your area. Thanks Mike.

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

Clockparts.com*****br />Culver City, CA 90230 USA
    Toll free: 1,888,8CRAFTS
    Hours: Monday to Friday, 8AM to 4PM PST

Timesavers.com
    Box 12700
    Scottsdale, AZ 85267 U.S.A.
    1,800,552,1520
    Monday through Friday Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (MST)

Norkro.com
    2209 NW Mill Pond Rd.
    Portland Or 97229
    order line: 1,800,566,7576

Clockworks.com
    PO Box 339 -*****br />Huntington MA 01050
    800,381,7458

Expert:  Mike replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

by using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
    for helping you.