Chris C
Chris C, Professional Clock Repairer (5yrs+)
Experience:  MBHI (Member of British Horological Institute), Masters in Physical Sciences (Cambridge University)
35181951

I have a Plymouth hollow clock with Westminster chimes I

Customer Question

I have a Plymouth hollow clock with Westminster chimes I purchased many years ago and lost the instructions to change the time on it. Can you help me? Thanks
JA: I throw away my watch whenever it stops moving. Some people love fixing timepieces. Differences like that make the world go round I guess - maybe that's clockwork too. Please tell me everything you can so the clock technician can help you best.
Customer: there are no other marks on the clock. It is a silver , round clock about 15 inches around. It has a white dial with black numbers.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the clock technician should know?
Customer: It is battery operated.
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 9 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I'm not coming up with a Plymouth Hollow Clock. If you could please post a photo of the front & back of the clock especially the back where you place your batteries and I'll be able to tell you how to adjust the time. Thanks Mike

Expert:  Mike replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike