Clock Repair

Have Clock Problems? Ask a Clock Expert and Get Answers ASAP

Clock Repair

I have a Tempest Fugit "The Sentator-Daneker made in

Customer Question
I have a Tempest Fugit...
I have a Tempest Fugit "The Sentator-Daneker made in Maryland.
I can not figure out how to attach the pendulum. The is the pendulum piece, and another piece. I have no instuctions
Tammy K.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Clock Repair
10/10/2016
Clock Repair Expert: Mike, Consultant replied 1 year ago
Mike, Consultant

Hi Tammy, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. There are 3 pieces to the pendulum assembly. The pendulum hangs from the pendulum leader then the pendulum leader hangs from the suspension spring which is attatched to the to the support arm. Try this option out and if you don't feel comfortable doing this yourself if you want I can find a clock repair company in your area just let me know your zip code location and I'll find a few in your area. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

by using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

for helping you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I believe I need further assiatance with my clock. I sent you pics. I believe I maybe missing pieces.Tammy

Hi Tammy, I believe you're missing the suspension spring if you let me know your zip code location I can find a clock repair shop that will make house calls that can fix you right up. Thanks Mike

for helping you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need to order a suspension spring support arm crutch arm and the piece that screws into the wood to hold it all up can I order it through you

Hi, I'm not allowed to sell parts to JustAnswer's customers but you can order your part from one of the companies I use to order parts from they are all quite reliable the phone works the best for ordering your parts. Just give them the make and model of your clock and the movement number which should be located on the back or side of the movement. Try these options out and let me know what happens. Thanks Mike

for helping you.

Clockparts.com*****br />Culver City, CA 90230 USA
Toll free: 1-888-8CRAFTS
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8AM to 4PM PST

Timesavers.com
Box 12700
Scottsdale, AZ 85267 U.S.A.
1-***-***-**** 1-***-***-****
Fax: 1-***-***-****
Monday through Friday Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (MST)

Clockworks.com
PO Box 339 -*****br />Huntington MA 01050(###) ###-####/p>

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
95603. Auburn, CA

Hi Tammy, Here are the closest shops to you that can help you with your clock that make house calls. Thanks Mike

for helping you.

VASILIY'S CLOCK REPAIR

Approximately 15.9 Miles from 95603
732 1/2 SUTTER STREET
FOLSOM, CA 95630
Phone:(###) ###-####br />.

EL DORADO CLOCKWORKS

Approximately 16.6 Miles from 95603
1650 TEAL POND ROAD
PLACERVILLE, CA 95667
Phone:(###) ###-####br />Mobile:(###) ###-####br />.

OLD TIME DOC

Approximately 18.1 Miles from 95603*****br />FAIR OAKS, CA 95628
Phone:(###) ###-####br />.

WILLIAM LOCKYER

Approximately 19.2 Miles from 95603*****br />SUITE 109
PLACERVILLE, CA 95667
Phone:(###) ###-####br />.

THE CLOCK DOCTOR

Approximately 20.5 Miles from 95603*****br />SACRAMENTO, CA 95841
Phone:(###) ###-####br />.

THE CLOCKSMITH

Approximately 22.3 Miles from 95603
217 W MAIN STREET
GRASS VALLEY, CA 95945
Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

for helping you.

Mike, Consultant